Available Claim Forms
To submit a claim use one of the appropriate company links below. If none are available for your particular claim, please contact us directly.
To report a claim please call 1-800-993-3226 and speak with a claims representative. It is very important that you report ALL accidents, regardless of fault or circumstances.
To ensure a positive, efficient, and fair claims experience, AAAA Insurance handles claims through Statewide Claims Service. With field appraisers located locally, our dispatch time for appraisals is immediate, fast-tracking the entire claims process. Our adjusters are also efficient, but never at the expense of the fair and proper handling of the claim.
Be prepared. Print an accident checklist to carry in your vehicle. It's nice to have, just in case you are involved in an accident (requires Acrobat Reader).
STATEWIDE CLAIMS SERVICE
It is very important that you report ALL accidents, regardless of fault or circumstances.
You may also report your accident information to an AAAA Insurance Claims representative at the following number: 800-993-3226
Our claims department is open for accident reporting Monday through Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm Central Standard Time. Outside of this time, claims can be reported by leaving a message at the above number, and a claim representative will return your call during business hours.
When reporting your claim, please have the accident information available, including date, time, place of accident, identity of vehicles and persons involved, identity of investigating police department (including report number, if possible), policy number, and any other information that could be helpful in the handling of your claim, and any claim being made against you.
I've been involved in an accident...what do I do?
Immediately after the Accident
- Stay calm.
- Check for injuries, seek emergency medical attention if necessary.
- If it is safe to do so, move vehicles off the roadway.
- Call police to report the accident.
- Drivers - Write down other driver(s) license number, license state, date of birth, insurance information including company name, phone number, agency, policy number and policyholder's name.
- Passengers - Write down name, address and home/work telephone numbers of all passengers in any vehicle involved.
- Witnesses (particularly those not involved in the accident) - Write down name, address and home/work telephone number.
- Vehicles - Write down make, model, color and license plate number of all vehicles involved.
- Location - Write down the exact location of the accident.
- Police - Write down the name of the police department and report number.
It is important for you to contact us as soon as possible after an accident at the following toll free telephone number: 1-800-993-3226